- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
What data do we collect?
Henalex Conference Services SPRL collects the following data:
- First name, last name, email address.
- Approximate geolocation, number of users, session statistics, browser and device information.
How do we collect your data?
We collect the data when you:
- Submit a request using the contact form.
How do we collect your data?
We collect your data and process your data when you:
1. Voluntarily fill out the contact form.
2. Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you a quote for our services.
- Email you with a reply to your question or special request.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores the data you submit through the contact form on our servers for the time it takes to process your request.
The files you send us are attached to an email and sent to our legal team for review. Once the email is sent, the file is automatically deleted from our servers.
The data collected through Google services remains securely on their servers until it’s expired.
What are your data protection rights?
Henalex Conference Services SPRL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from our company. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
By phone at: +32 494 33 76 04
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Number of visits and demographic statistics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Main – Henalex Conference Services SPRL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites